Fill-in-the-Blank Core Bonus Content


Apparently this blog has just become all internet aesthetic content all the time, and you know what, I'm okay with that. I'm sure I'll return us to our regularly scheduled gothic vibes and cookery presently, but we're taking a pit stop in a green valley full of fruit trees for a picnic by a stream. 

While we're here, I hope you'll enjoy the content under the break!

My Favorite Cottagecore Inspirations


 

My Favorite Classic Academia Inspirations


  1. Mobile Suit Gundam Wing & Endless Waltz
    Relena Peacecraft is the perfect collision of Classic Academia and Royalcore, and no one can change my mind
  2. Brideshead Revisited (BBC 1981)
  3. Professor Marston and The Wonder Women
  4. The Great Debaters
  5. Unbowed


My Favorite Vibrant Academia Inspirations

(funnily enough, this is also where most of the Black characters are, hmmm...)


  1. School Daze
  2. A Different World
    and the perfect fusion of Vibrant Academia and Royalcore is Whitley Gilbert 
  3. Dear White People
  4. Ouran High School Host Club
  5. The Magic School Bus
  



Comments